Southeast Community College in Beatrice is offering continuing education classes throughout October, according to a press release.
The classes, offered at SCC's Beatrice campus, are meant to "enhance your skills and make yourself more marketable in today’s competitive workforce," a press release stated.
The following classes are still available for students:
- Electrical Fundamentals, Oct. 24-26, Wedneday-Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., $629.
- National Electrical Code Seminar, Oct. 12-13, $180.
- Basic Programmable Logic Controllers for Electricians, Sept. 28, 8 a.m.–3 p.m., $225.
- Industrial Electro-Pneumatics, Oct. 8-11, M-Th, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., $699
- Forklift Operator, Oct. 27, 8:30 a.m –1:30 p.m., $71.93.