Barrett Ruud is officially a full-time assistant coach at Nebraska.
He's been on staff since Scott Frost was hired Dec. 2 and his eventual title — inside linebackers coach — has been known since then, but he didn't technically assume that role until Tuesday, when an NCAA rule creating a 10th assistant coach went into effect.
Ruud is regarded as one of the best linebackers in NU history, finishing his career with a school-record 432 tackles. He was a second-round NFL Draft pick in 2005 and had been on Frost's staff at Central Florida the past two seasons.
The school also released a full rundown of the NU football operations staff:
* Gerrod Lambrecht, chief of staff.
* Matt Davison, associate AD for football.
* Sean Dillon, director of player personnel.
* Ryan Callaghan, assistant director of player personnel.
* Mike Cassano, national high school relations.
* Trent Mossbrucker, assistant director of football operations.
* Frank Verducci, senior offensive analyst.
* Zach Crespo, special teams quality control.
* Jack Cooper, defensive quality control.
* Dustin Haines, offensive analyst.
* Steve DeMeo, graduate manager — offensive line.
* Jasen Carlson, assistant football strength coach.
* Andrew Strop, assistant football strength coach.
* Sean Beckton Jr., performance intern.
The staffers retained by Frost from former head coach Mike Riley's tenure include:
* Kenny Wilhite, director of high school relations.
* Adam Clark, director of football operations.
* James Rodgers, director of player development.
* Tate Guillotte, director of video technology.
* Ryan Voecks, video coordinator.
* Nick Smith, graduate assistant coach.
* Cole Ashby, graduate manager — wide receivers.
* Joni Duff, football staff secretary — head coach/defense/special teams.
* Teri Riggins, football staff secretary — offense/recruiting.
* Kevin Ashmos, recruiting intern.
* Addison Morris, recruiting/operations intern.
Meet the new Husker assistant coaches
Scott Frost added three more assistant coaches on Friday, nearly completing his Husker staff. Get to know each here.